Welcome to my new blog!!I'm so excited to be able to have a place to share my images aside from facebook :]
My old blog [When I typed that, I heard "She Who Must Not Be Named" in my head] was such an eye sore! I couldn't bring myself to send people there, honestly! But NOW, beautiful clean blog!
Here I will be sharing recent sessions, some going on's of my home life with my two beautiful girls and hubby and hopefully encouraging images to inspire mamas everywhere.
Take a minute to look around! There's a little bit about me, all you need to know about booking a session with me, galleries of some of my favorite images ever, and a way to reach me from anywhere in the world! [...that's probably a little bit dramatic...whatever]
I just finished up the images from this oh so lovely session and realized something...
My maternity portfolio is TY-NEE!!
I have only done a handful of maternity sessions [thanks to a few mamas who decided to go into labor when they were supposed to be taking their pictures, silly ladies] and very few of them are recent! I was unbelievably blessed last year with about 50 nursing mamas and their babies, but didn't seem to take many maternity sessions! So while I have the largest nursing collection in Texas [outside of birth photographers, of course ;)] I think I might have the smallest maternity collection...OOPS!
This is where YOU come in. I kept thinking, "What oh what can I do to start my blog off with a BANG!?" And it all of a sudden hit. I need more pictures of big, round, lovely bellies, and you [more than likely, I'm totally assuming right now] need pictures taken of your beautiful belly! So to celebrate, I have an amazing deal for FIVE mamas!
If you have checked out my "Details" page, you will see that my rates for most portrait sessions [excluding Nursing] is $300. For five lucky mamas I will shoot a full session with you for $150. You'll recieve everything you normally would for a full session with the exception of prints. This is a one time offer that I am incredibly excited about
Here's the details:
FIVE Maternity Sessions up for grabs at $150
What you'll recieve
- Pre-session phone/e-mail consult
- Photographer’s time and talent
- 60-90 minutes shooting time
- Custom editing and retouching of 20-25 images
- Password-protected online Proofing Gallery including 20-25 images for review (multiple edits of single image at photographer’s discretion.) The online gallery will be available within two weeks of the session and will be viewable for only 5 days.
- CD of 15 selected favorites (Hi-Res & Lo-Res Watermarked) with limited personal printing rights
- Option to purchase more digital/physical prints
How to Enter [Each comment counts as a seperate entry]
- Leave a comment here and let me know when you [or your friend!] are due.
- Become a fan of Mae Burke Photography on facebook and leave me a comment here saying you did.
- Share this giveaway on your facebook page and leave a comment here saying you did
It's that easy! Friday morning I'll pick a winner through using a random number genorator and five lucky ladies recieve their gift card for nearly 50% off their session with me.
The fine print: Prize must be claimed within 48 hours by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org After your prize is claimed, full payment of $150 must be made within 72 hours. Session must be used before August 1, 2012. Sessions are only good for maternity, may not be redemed for another type of session as this is for portfolio building. All deposits are non-refundable.
SO, Are you DFW mamas ready?!?
Start commenting and sharing!
And for the rest of you amazing fans out there, don't worry, I have a giveaway coming up JUST for you!
I'll be back later this week to share my "Grow" Project <3
Congratulations Amanda, Blair, and Suzanne!
Please email me at [mae burke photo at gmail dot com] to claim your prize!!