Another New Year's Eve is here. And while last NYE I did set out some specific craft goals, I resolved to not make any "resolutions". However, there were some things that I'd say I'd work on throughout the year. So before we take a dive into next year, here's what I can confidently say I did this year:
- Read the Bible more
- Made a quilt
- Prayed a LOT more
- Potty trained Lily [during the day]
- Lost 20 pounds [...you know, before I got pregnant]
- Made a baby
The things I want to do this year are quite simple, but not necessarily easy.
- Make sure my friends know how much I appreciate them
- Start Pre-School material with Lily after Baby comes
- Keep up with my Home Planning folder better
- Potty train Lily at night.
- Get down to 155 lbs by the end of the year [I CAN DO IT!]
- Do this devotional with Eamon. [I'm reading a Sacred Marriage right now, SO good!]
- Find a church where I can feel Jesus again.
- And of course, meet this little person ;]
Be safe tonight, everyone!
I look forward to sharing 2011 with you all!