Here's what we got cooking in our kitchen this week :]
- Steamed egg yolks [go here to see more on how to prepare]
- Fruit or veggies steamed
- Steamed eggs with fruit
- Omlet with homemade soaked wheat rolls
- Soaked Oatmeal
- Soaked Muesli
- Soaked Panckakes [SO good, we served them last week with Amish butter and raw, local honey and steamed fruits. It was very filling! We used the recipe right out of NT because I didn't really like most of the ones I found online]
- Soaked Dutch Baby Pancakes [So far, this is Eamon's favorite "soaked" recipe]
- Fried Eggs with Homemade yogurt
- Salad w/pan fried fish [talapia, flounder, or salmon]
- Fish [the same mentioned above] with brown rice and steamed veggies
- Hummus plate [chic peas soaked for 24 hours and cooked in the crockpot over night. VERY tedious, but noticably tastier.
- Laver [nori]
- kale chips
- turnip chips
- sweet potato fries
- brown rice crackers [Lily is LOVING these]
Monday: Fettuccine with Lentil Bolegnese
Tuesday: To the Brownings for supper and Lost [IT'S ALMOST OVER!].
Wednesday: Tempe Chili with Cornbread
Thursday: Fried brown rice with Crab sticks
Friday: Black bean soup
Saturday: Pizza [the regular crust is back after being berated by E about tampering with our perfect pizza dough...]
Sunday: Curried Chicpeas and veggies with brown rice.
Keep an eye out for "Our weekend in pictures" we had lots of fun, hope you did too!