Stiiiill looking for my camera-hooker-upper-thingamajiggy, so still holding off on my Christmas post. But with this being the last week of 2009 [whaaaat?] I decided to post 10 things I would LOVE to do for my personal use [outside of mae flowers] in 2010.
1. Decorate Lily's room
We've already got some pretty cool bird themes going on, so not very much stuff that would be too girly, but I love this found on ohdeedho
2. Make a funky beautiful quilt for Lily
Maybe something like this?
3. make three sillouhette portraits for my living room
4. Sew ADORABLE [and matching?] dresses for our trip to Oregan
5. make some beautiful bedding for our Japaneasy bedroom
This set from Anthropologie matches our colors perfectly!
6. Sew a fabric map
7. felt...ok maybe not felt, but make some out of felt moccasons for Lily as well as cute house shoes for all my guests
8. An "Inbox/Outbox" for mail
9. recover the rocking chair in my living room & cover my couch
10. Make another ADORABLE baby ;]
ok, YOUR TURN!